Gaug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '3443' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: G7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), Eb (6m), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 3 4 4 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Gaug7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Gaug/F, Baug/F,
- Same Fingering (16): G13, Ab13, A13, Bb13, Bbaug7, B13, Fsus2, F13, Faug7, Gbsus2, Gb13, Gbaug7, Dm/Eb, Gbaug/E, Bbaug/E, Abm/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Db Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, B Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!