F13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '1231' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), Bb (11J), D (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 1 2 3 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative F13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Dm/Eb,
- Same Fingering (16): G13, Gaug7, Ab13, A13, Bb13, Bbaug7, B13, Fsus2, Faug7, Gbsus2, Gb13, Gbaug7, Abm/A, Dm/Eb, Gbaug/E, Bbaug/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own F13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the F13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!