Ab13 (G#13) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '3112' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), Db (11J), F (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 3 1 1 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Ab13 (G#13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fm/Gb,
- Same Fingering (11): A13, Bb13, B13, C13, Db13, Eb13, F13, D13, Gbm/G, Gm/Ab, Fm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own Ab13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Ab13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!