D13 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Baritone
Played '9778' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), G (11J), B (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 9 7 7 8
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative D13 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Ab13, A13, Bb13, B13, C13, Db13, Eb13, F13, Gbm/G, Gm/Ab, Fm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!