B13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '1105' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), Ab (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B13 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): AbmMaj7, B7sus4, B6, B13, Gaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gbsus4/Ab, Asus2/Ab, Esus4/Ab, Esus2/A, Bsus4/A, E/Bb, Asus2/Bb, Esus4/Bb, Fdim/Bb, Esus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own B13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the B13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!