B7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '2202' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : B (T), E (4J), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 2 0 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (4): Gbm11, Esus2/A, Esus4/Gb, Bsus4/A,
- Same Fingering (17): AbmMaj7, B6, B13, B13, Gaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gbsus4/Ab, Asus2/Ab, Esus4/Ab, Esus2/A, Esus4/Gb, Bsus4/A, E/Bb, Asus2/Bb, Esus4/Bb, Fdim/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, D Overtone, Eb Altered, Ab Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!