B6 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '1102' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), Ab (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Abm7, B/Ab,
- Same Fingering (17): AbmMaj7, B7sus4, B13, B13, Gaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gbsus4/Ab, Asus2/Ab, Esus4/Ab, Esus2/A, Esus4/Gb, Bsus4/A, E/Bb, Asus2/Bb, Esus4/Bb, Fdim/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, F Altered, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!