B7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6670' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : B (T), Db (2M), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 6 7 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative B7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): D, A9, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Faug/Ab, Gbm/Ab, D/Ab, Gsus2/Ab, Dsus4/Ab, Gbsus2/A, Dbsus4/A, Absus2/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!