b7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6670' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : A (T), B (2M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 6 7 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative b7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): D, A9, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Faug/Ab, Gbm/Ab, D/Ab, Gsus2/Ab, Dsus4/Ab, Gbsus2/A, Dbsus4/A, Absus2/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a b7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!