Gbm/Ab (F#m/Ab) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1120' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Gbm/Ab (F#m/Ab) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), Ab ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 1 2 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (2): Gbsus2/A, Dbsus4/A,
- Same Fingering (12): D, A9, B7sus2, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Faug/Ab, D/Ab, Gsus2/Ab, Dsus4/Ab, Gbsus2/A, Dbsus4/A, Absus2/A,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Gbm/Ab ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!