A9 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '6770' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 6 7 7 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative A9 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): D, B7sus2, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Faug/Ab, Gbm/Ab, D/Ab, Gsus2/Ab, Dsus4/Ab, Gbsus2/A, Dbsus4/A, Absus2/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Natural minor, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!