E7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '911109' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : E (T), Gb (2M), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 11 10 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Ebm/Ab, Em/A, Fm/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!