D7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '7987' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : D (T), E (2M), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 7 9 8 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D7sus2 positions
We have 6 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus2, Db7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Ebm/Ab, Em/A, Fm/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!