Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '81098' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Eb (T), F (2M), Bb (5J), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 8 10 9 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, Ebm/Ab, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Em/A, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Fm/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!