C7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '5765' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : C (T), D (2M), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 7 6 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative C7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): Db7sus2, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Ebm/Ab, Em/A, Fm/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Gb Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!