D7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #7)
Played '90100' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
D7sus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : D (T), E (2M), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 0 10 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D7sus2 positions
We have 6 other positions for this uke chord.
Nothing found, sorry.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!