Gbsus4 (F#sus4) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6679' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), B (4J), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 6 6 7 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbsus4 (F#sus4) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bsus2,
- Same Fingering (10): Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus4, Esus4, Fsus4, Gbsus2, Gsus2, Absus2, Bbsus2, Bsus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, D Major, E Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Gb Blues, Ab Blues, A Major pentatonic, B Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Eb Altered, F Altered, Bb Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!