Fsus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5568' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : F (T), Bb (4J), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 5 5 6 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Fsus4 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbsus2,
- Same Fingering (10): Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus4, Esus4, Gbsus2, Gbsus4, Gsus2, Absus2, Bbsus2, Bsus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Db Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, F Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, Ab Overtone, A Altered, D Altered, E Altered, A Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!