Bb11 (A#11) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '7866' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), Eb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 7 8 6 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bb11 (A#11) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Absus2/D,
- Same Fingering (26): Bbmaj7, Bmaj7, Cmaj7, Dbmaj7, Dmaj7, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Gbmaj7, Gmaj7, Gb11, G11, A11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Ebsus2/A, Eb/D, Absus2/D, Ebsus4/D, B/Bb, Esus2/Bb, Bsus4/Bb, C/B, Fsus2/B, Csus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!