Ab11 (G#11) Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '5644' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ab11 (G#11) Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), Db (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 5 6 4 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab11 (G#11) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Cmaj7, C11, Dbmaj7, Dmaj7, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Gbmaj7, Gb11, Gmaj7, G11, A11, A11, Bbmaj7, Bb11, Bmaj7, B11, Eb/D, Absus2/D, Ebsus4/D, Ebsus2/A, B/Bb, Esus2/Bb, Bsus4/Bb, C/B, Fsus2/B, Csus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!