A7 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '99912' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
A7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 9 9 9 12
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative A7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): A,
- Same Fingering (10): Db7, Db9, D7, Eb7, E7, F7, Gb7, G7, Ab7, Bb7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Create your own A7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the A7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!