E7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '4447' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
E7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 4 4 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative E7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): E,
- Same Fingering (10): Db7, Db9, D7, Eb7, F7, Gb7, G7, Ab7, A7, Bb7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Gb Natural minor, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Create your own E7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the E7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!