Gbm7 (F#m7) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '99911' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 9 9 9 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbm7 (F#m7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Amaj7,
- Same Fingering (20): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, Eb Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!