Dm7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '5557' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dm7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 5 5 5 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dm7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fmaj7,
- Same Fingering (20): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, B Altered, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian,
Create your own Dm7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Dm7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!