G6 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '7779' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
G6 Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), E (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 7 7 7 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative G6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (20): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, Abm7, Ab6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, G Overtone, Db Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian,
Create your own G6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the G6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!