Cm/Ab Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Cm/Ab Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), Ab ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (1): Abmaj7,
- Same Fingering (24): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7, Adim/G, Cm/A, Dbm/Bb,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!