Dbm6 (C#m6) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1103' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbm6 (C#m6) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), Bb (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 3
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dbm6 (C#m6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): DbmMaj7,
- Same Fingering (9): Dbm7, D7sus2, Dm9, E7, Eaug7, E9, Emaj9, Bbm7b5, Bm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!