Dbsus2 (C#sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6896' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : Db (T), Eb (2M), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 6 8 9 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbsus2 (C#sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Absus4,
- Same Fingering (15): Csus2, Dsus2, Ebsus2, Ebsus4, Esus4, Fsus4, Gbsus4, Gsus4, Absus2, Absus4, Asus2, Eb/Ab, E/A, Asus2/Ab, Esus4/Ab,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, E Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Eb Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Db Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, F Altered, G Altered, C Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, C Super locrian, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!