C7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '1010810' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : C (T), F (4J), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 10 10 8 10
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative C7sus4 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gm11,
- Same Fingering (120): A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11, Ebsus2/C, Ebm/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db, Ebm/Db, Esus2/Db, F/D, Aaug/D, Dbaug/D, Faug/D, Edim/D, C/D, F/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Faug/Eb, Dm/Eb, Bbsus2/Eb, Fsus4/Eb, Bb/Eb, Gb/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Daug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Fm/Eb, Bbm/E, Bb/E, Gb/E, Bbaug/E, Daug/E, Gbaug/E, Bsus2/E, Gbsus4/E, Bm/E, G/E, Baug/E, Ebaug/E, Gaug/E, Bbaug/F, Daug/F, Gbaug/F, G/F, Csus2/F, Gsus4/F, Ab/F, Caug/F, Eaug/F, Abaug/F, Bbdim/Gb, Bb/Gb, Cdim/Bb, Dbdim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, E Altered, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!