Dbm7b5 (C#m7b5) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4434' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dbm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), G (5-), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 4 3 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbm7b5 (C#m7b5) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Em6, Dbdim/B,
- Same Fingering (121): A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C7sus4, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11, Ebsus2/C, Ebm/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db, Ebm/Db, Esus2/Db, F/D, Aaug/D, Dbaug/D, Faug/D, Edim/D, C/D, F/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Faug/Eb, Dm/Eb, Bbsus2/Eb, Fsus4/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Bb/Eb, Gb/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Daug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Fm/Eb, Bbm/E, Bb/E, Gb/E, Bbaug/E, Daug/E, Gbaug/E, Bsus2/E, Gbsus4/E, Bm/E, G/E, Baug/E, Ebaug/E, Gaug/E, Bbaug/F, Daug/F, Gbaug/F, G/F, Csus2/F, Gsus4/F, Ab/F, Caug/F, Eaug/F, Abaug/F, Bbdim/Gb, Bb/Gb, Cdim/Bb, Dbdim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Blues, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!