Bmaj9 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4364' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: BMaj9.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), Bb (7M), Db (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 4 3 6 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bmaj9 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): C9, Cm9, Dbm9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, E9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Gbm9, A9, Bb9, Bbm9, B9, Bm9, Cmaj9, Dbmaj9, Ebmaj9, Emaj9, Bbmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!