Emaj9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '98119' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: EMaj9.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), Eb (7M), Gb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 9 8 11 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Emaj9 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): C9, Cm9, Dbm9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, E9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Gbm9, A9, Bb9, Bbm9, B9, Bm9, Bmaj9, Cmaj9, Dbmaj9, Ebmaj9, Bbmaj9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Emaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!