Fsus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '1010810' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Fsus4 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : F (T), Bb (4J), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 10 10 8 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Fsus4 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): C7sus4, Gm11,
- Same Fingering (14): Bbsus4, Bsus4, Csus4, Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus2, Ebsus4, Esus2, Esus4, Fsus2, Gbsus2, Gbsus4, Gsus2, Absus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Db Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, F Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, Ab Overtone, A Altered, D Altered, E Altered, A Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Create your own Fsus4 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Fsus4 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!