Gbsus4 (F#sus4) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '1111911' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbsus4 (F#sus4) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), B (4J), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 11 11 9 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbsus4 (F#sus4) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Db7sus4,
- Same Fingering (14): Bbsus4, Bsus4, Csus4, Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus2, Ebsus4, Esus2, Esus4, Fsus2, Fsus4, Gbsus2, Gsus2, Absus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, D Major, E Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Gb Blues, Ab Blues, A Major pentatonic, B Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Eb Altered, F Altered, Bb Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Create your own Gbsus4 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gbsus4 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!