EBsus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '8868' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : A (T), D (4J), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 8 8 6 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative EBsus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Fm11, Bb7sus4,
- Same Fingering (14): Bbsus4, Bsus4, Csus4, Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus2, Esus2, Esus4, Fsus2, Fsus4, Gbsus2, Gbsus4, Gsus2, Absus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EBsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, A Blues, B Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, D Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Db Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!