Fm6 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '5321' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Fm6 Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), D (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 5 3 2 1
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Fm6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Dbmaj7, Dmaj7, Eb7, Ebmaj7, E7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Gbmaj7, Gmaj7, Gb/E, Fm/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Blues, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!