Fm6 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '8069' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Fm6 Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), D (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 8 0 6 9
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Fm6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Blues, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!