E7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '7653' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
E7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 5 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative E7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Dbmaj7, Dmaj7, Eb7, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Fm6, Gbmaj7, Gmaj7, Gb/E, Fm/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Gb Natural minor, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!