Gbaug (F#aug) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3223' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbaug (F#aug) Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), D (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 3
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbaug (F#aug) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Daug7,
- Same Fingering (17): Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Daug, DmMaj7, Ebaug, EbmMaj7, Eaug, Faug, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, E Overtone, Ab Overtone, Bb Altered, D Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, D Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Create your own Gbaug ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gbaug arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!