Abaug (G#aug) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '5449' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abaug (G#aug) Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), E (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Abaug (G#aug) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Daug, DmMaj7, Ebaug, EbmMaj7, Eaug, Faug, FmMaj7, Gbaug, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!