Dbaug (C#aug) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '2116' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbaug (C#aug) Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), A (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 2 1 1 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dbaug (C#aug) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): Caug, Dbaug, Daug, Daug, DmMaj7, Ebaug, EbmMaj7, Eaug, Faug, FmMaj7, Gbaug, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Overtone, Eb Overtone, G Overtone, A Altered, Db Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Db Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, D Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!