Gbm11 (F#m11) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '7757' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (minor eleventh)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), E (7m), Ab (9M), B (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 7 7 5 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gbm11 (F#m11) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): B7sus4,
- Same Fingering (121): B7, Bm7, B7sus4, B6, Bm6, C7, C7sus4, C6, Db7, Db7sus4, Db6, Dbm7b5, D7sus4, D6, Dm7b5, Eb7sus4, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, Fm7, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Abm6, A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Am7b5, Bb7, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, Eb11, A13, Ab13, Gaug7, F7sus2, Ab7sus2, Bb7sus2, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, Am11, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, E11, Gb11, Ab11, G/E, Baug/E, Ebaug/E, Gaug/E, G/F, Baug/F, Ebaug/F, Gaug/F, Em/F, Fsus2/D, Fm/D, Fsus2/Eb, Csus4/Eb, Fm/Eb, Gbdim/E, Csus2/F, Gsus4/F, Cm/F, C/F, Ddim/C, Ab/F, Caug/F, Eaug/F, Abaug/F, Cm/Gb, C/Gb, Ab/Gb, Cdim/Ab, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Abaug/Gb, C/Ab, Caug/G, Eaug/G, Abaug/G, Dbsus2/Gb, Gbsus2/Eb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, Ebdim/Db, A/Gb, Dbaug/Gb, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, A/G, D/E, Gm/F, Dsus2/G, Asus4/G, Bb/G, Daug/G, Gbaug/G, Bbaug/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!