Ab7sus4 (G#7sus4) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '4424' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Ab (T), Db (4J), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 4 2 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Ab7sus4 (G#7sus4) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (4): Ebm11, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus2/Gb, Absus4/Gb,
- Same Fingering (121): B7, Bm7, B7sus4, B6, Bm6, C7, C7sus4, C6, Db7, Db7sus4, Db6, Dbm7b5, D7sus4, D6, Dm7b5, Eb7sus4, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, Fm7, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab6, Abm6, A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Am7b5, Bb7, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, Eb11, A13, Ab13, Gaug7, F7sus2, Ab7sus2, Bb7sus2, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Am11, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, E11, Gb11, Ab11, Fsus2/D, Fm/D, Fsus2/Eb, Csus4/Eb, Fm/Eb, Gbsus2/Eb, G/E, Baug/E, Ebaug/E, Gaug/E, Gbdim/E, D/E, G/F, Baug/F, Ebaug/F, Gaug/F, Em/F, Csus2/F, Gsus4/F, Cm/F, C/F, Ab/F, Caug/F, Eaug/F, Abaug/F, Gm/F, Cm/Gb, C/Gb, Ab/Gb, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Abaug/Gb, Dbsus2/Gb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, A/Gb, Dbaug/Gb, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, Caug/G, Eaug/G, Abaug/G, A/G, Dsus2/G, Asus4/G, Bb/G, Daug/G, Gbaug/G, Bbaug/G, Cdim/Ab, C/Ab, Ddim/C, Ebdim/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, E Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, F Altered, C Altered bb7, C Super locrian, F Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!