G7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '3313' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
G7sus4 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : G (T), C (4J), D (5J), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 3 1 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative G7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (4): Dm11, Fsus2/D, Csus2/F, Gsus4/F,
- Same Fingering (121): B7, Bm7, B7sus4, B6, Bm6, C7, C7sus4, C6, Db7, Db7sus4, Db6, Dbm7b5, D7sus4, D6, Dm7b5, Eb7sus4, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, Fm7, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, G7, Gm7, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Abm6, A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Am7b5, Bb7, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, Eb11, A13, Ab13, Gaug7, F7sus2, Ab7sus2, Bb7sus2, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Am11, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, E11, Gb11, Ab11, Fsus2/D, Fm/D, Fsus2/Eb, Csus4/Eb, Fm/Eb, Gbsus2/Eb, G/E, Baug/E, Ebaug/E, Gaug/E, Gbdim/E, D/E, G/F, Baug/F, Ebaug/F, Gaug/F, Em/F, Csus2/F, Gsus4/F, Cm/F, C/F, Ab/F, Caug/F, Eaug/F, Abaug/F, Gm/F, Cm/Gb, C/Gb, Ab/Gb, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Abaug/Gb, Dbsus2/Gb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, A/Gb, Dbaug/Gb, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, Caug/G, Eaug/G, Abaug/G, A/G, Dsus2/G, Asus4/G, Bb/G, Daug/G, Gbaug/G, Bbaug/G, Cdim/Ab, C/Ab, Ddim/C, Ebdim/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, Eb Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, B Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!