Gb7sus4 (F#7sus4) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '2202' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Gb (T), B (4J), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 2 0 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gb7sus4 (F#7sus4) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (4): Dbm11, Bsus2/E, Gbsus4/E, Bsus4/Db,
- Same Fingering (17): EbmMaj7, Gb6, Gb13, Gb13, Daug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Esus2/Eb, Bsus4/Eb, Bsus2/E, Gbsus4/E, B/F, Esus2/F, Bsus4/F, Cdim/F, Bsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, D Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!