Gb6 (F#6) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '1102' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), Eb (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gb6 (F#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Ebm7, Gb/Eb,
- Same Fingering (17): EbmMaj7, Gb7sus4, Gb13, Gb13, Daug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Esus2/Eb, Bsus4/Eb, Bsus2/E, Gbsus4/E, B/F, Esus2/F, Bsus4/F, Cdim/F, Bsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, C Altered, A Altered bb7, C Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!