Aaug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '8778' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: A7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Aaug7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), F (6m), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 8 7 7 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Aaug7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Ebaug7, Eaug7, Faug7, Gbaug7, Abaug7, Bbaug7, Caug7, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Faug/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Ab/E, A/F, Daug/F, Gbaug/F, Bbaug/F, Baug/Gb, Ebaug/Gb, Gaug/Gb, Bb/Gb, Gaug/C, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Aaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, G Overtone, A Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Create your own Aaug7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Aaug7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!