Bb/Gb (A#/Gb) Slashed Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '5446' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the D-String
Bb/Gb (A#/Gb) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Gb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Same Position (3): Daug/F, Gbaug/F, Bbaug/F,
- Same Fingering (26): Ebaug7, Eaug7, Faug7, Gbaug7, Abaug7, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Caug7, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Faug/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Ab/E, A/F, Daug/F, Gbaug/F, Bbaug/F, Baug/Gb, Ebaug/Gb, Gaug/Gb, Gaug/C, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Bb/Gb ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!