A Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '7775' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Amajor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 7 7 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative A positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): F, Gb, G, Ab, Bb, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Aaug/E, Ebsus2/E, Bbsus4/E, Caug/B, Eaug/B, F/B, Fsus4/B, Asus2/C, Dbaug/C, Faug/C, Gb/C, Daug/C, Gbaug/C, Bbsus2/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, C Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!