A Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '2102' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Amajor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 2 1 0 2
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative A positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Aadd9,
- Same Fingering (1): B11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, C Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!