G Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '5553' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Gmajor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
G Chord details
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 5 5 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative G positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): F, Gb, Ab, A, Bb, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Aaug/E, Ebsus2/E, Bbsus4/E, Caug/B, Eaug/B, F/B, Fsus4/B, Asus2/C, Dbaug/C, Faug/C, Gb/C, Daug/C, Gbaug/C, Bbsus2/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Bb Altered bb7, B Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!